Monday, October 06, 2008

Boys Day Out

Travis, Ethan and Paka went to the Petit LeMans Race at Road Atlanta all day Saturday. Below is one of the Acura prototypes that raced. (Ethan told me later, he loved the blue car) This is the corvette prototype...
It was so loud you have to wear ear plugs! This year he kept them in! The cars went so fast and were so loud, they would vibrate your body. Ethan said, "Dad, I feel the cars in my heart!"
Ethan was so cute leaning up on the fence watching the cars race by.
I'd have to say--although I wasn't there, that this is a dream day for all these boys--they enjoyed thoroughly and Travis was smiling for days...

4 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute you can tell he wants to be just like his daddy!

melanie said...

nash would have loved that!!

Angie said...

what a sweet last picture of ethan. yes, a dream day for both of your boys! good job travs for documenting the day too! i'm impressed!

Tami said...

How fun! Looks like a good time. I love his quote about hearing the cars in his heart! What a cutie!