Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goooey Oooey Pumpkin Guts

Today was a fun day for Ethan. His little class got to pick out their own pumpkins and he was determined to carve his own. I helped a little with the main face, but he did the rest...goo and all. I don't have a picture of it now, but it's plastered with scars and slits all over and has a new nose. :) This is his Playschool class-minus one. And the two on the end are siblings. This is at a little neighorhood patch, called Adam's Farm. I love these guys, we get our Christmas trees here. Anyway it was a cute place for a photo of these happy little monsters. I have no idea what Ethan is doing in the picture, but all the other ones are even scarier.
Ethan Chase, Garrett, Ethan Bake, Emily and Kate. The two sibs are Dylan and Lily.

He was so handsome in this pic I had to post it. He is growing like crazy right now--literally right out of all his pants, shirts and shoes. What a big boy...He loves this skeleton shirt and begs for him to wear it everyday.




5 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Too cute! I'm really impressed that he had the patience to go through the whole carving process. My kids when they were that age saw that we had to clean the pumpkin out and they were like call me when we get to the good part :c). Way to go Ethan! Cool pumpkin.

The Schaefer's said...

Too cute! I'm really impressed that he had the patience to go through the whole carving process. My kids when they were that age saw that we had to clean the pumpkin out and they were like call me when we get to the good part :c). Way to go Ethan! Cool pumpkin.

Angie said...

cute! definitely a handsome boy! kinda looks like travs there....

Britt Butler said...

So cute! Looks like we missed out on a fun field trip. We miss you!!

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute he is getting so handsom!! I love his skeleton shirt!!!