Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girl Time

Yep, she's lost another tooth! The little neighbor tooth fell out at school. We saw that it was really loose and tried to get it out before she went off to school, but she was sure it wouldn't fall out till later that evening....Well she came running off the bus yelling, "Mama look what I got! You've never seen this! You won't believe it!" In a little baggy she pulls out a necklace with a plastic tooth holding her baby tooth. She was so excited. And guess what happened that night?? Yep, that rich ol' tooth fairy came while she was sleeping and gave her another quarter! She's rackin it up! The next morning she said, "I was so excited I kept waking up to see if the tooth fairy came, but she knew I was awake so I went back to sleep..." This time there is a definate hole... Daddy and Ethan went to help our friend Jeff frame an office in his house. So we had GIRL TIME! Kaylin and I made sugar cookies in the shapes of pumpkins and cats! She was a great messy helper.
We also had some fun taking pictures. She thought this was so funny. I was holding the camera and she'd tell me what face or pose to make. We had fun--she's such a sweet, happy, fun girlie. (the white thing in the pictures is that tooth shaped case that her tooth was in)


And Aidrian was watching us make cookies in her bumbo. She's very content in that thing because she can see everything. She wants to sit up so bad and she does quite well but topples over often.

5 comments:

lelu said...

CUTE girlies!!!

Tami said...

Cute pictures. You are such a patient and fun Mom letting her get flour all over the world like that! Looks like fun!

purplepansies said...

Halloween fun for sure. Adrian has the best idea yet. Play with the candy and don't eat it. I wish I could do that. Love ya!

melanie said...

oh my heck! that pic of aidrian in her bumbo looks just like ethan!!!

Angie said...

that looks like fun...and tam's right, you are a brave mom! :) that picture of aidrian is so stinkin' cute! i love it! can't wait to see you guys!