Monday, October 06, 2008

Yummy Treat

She's devoured her Oatmeal with bananas, so I thought I'd try some flavor in her diet. She didn't quite know how she felt about applesauce, but I had to get a picture with baby food all over her face. Oatmeal is quite messy, but she was so unsure about applesauce that she would just pucker her little lips while she ate. Oh well!
She cocks her head to the side since she was tiny...I just love it. Oh what a yummy bite!!
I guess I better clarify--Aidrian is 4 1/2 months in these pics...she'll be 5 months on Oct 16th!!!

5 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

oh my gosh that head turn kills me!! she is way too cute and she is gonna be the cutest butterfly i have ever seen!! i love that black and white picture on the side that says love three times over that is way too cute! you are such a great mom

melanie said...

oh my heck she is sooo flipping cute!

Angie said...

that top shot is adorable! love it!

Tami said...

She is getting so grown up!! I can't believe how fast time flies. You are a brave and nice Momma to feed her solids at 3 months. Sooo cute!

Janine Padilla said...

Oh she is just so adorable!! I love those big beautiful eyes!