Monday, October 13, 2008

I AM...












Post a picture of yourself!
I am....... a wife, mother, little sister, friend, aunt, photographer
I want........ to go to Hawaii
I have....... a sore back from wrestling with the kids yesterday
I wish........ I could get more sleep!
I know......... I am losing my mind
I hate........ when people think they are better than you
I fear.......... losing my husband or anyone in my family
I hear........... Aidrian snoring :)
I crave............a big bowl of peanut butter panic ice cream!
I search.......... for black closed toe shoes for winter
I always......... am up for an episode of prison break!
I usually......... only get a shower every other day
I am not.......... excited about packing up the house
I miss........... all my family and friends that live out of state
I love......... it when Travis is home
I never.......... want to move again!
I rarely........ go out on a hot date with my hubby :(
I cry............ when I've had enough
I am not always........ on time anymore (have I ever been?) oh well
I lose........... my patience with my 3yr old more than I'd like to
I am confused........ exactly how a male brain works
I need.............. more sleep and one on one time with my kids
I should.......... be more patient
I worry............that I'm not doing my best at everything
I dream.......... of having a cleaning lady to clean my house!

I tag....... Meagan, Mom, Angie, Em, Tam and Sarean--oh yeah you better do it!!! Brittany B., Linny Loo Hoo, Mandee, Elena, Maddie and Melanie!

3 comments:

Angie said...

whoa! that's too many tags! i'll bow out....just so there's not too many..... ;)
Tam already did it on her blog...

Tami said...

Cute! You wrote such clever things. It made me miss you. in fact, I am going to call you right now. I just wrote about an "I" tag so I can't do this one or I would bore all of you too much!

The Gardner Family said...

i love reading your tags. i always discover something that surprises me about you! i love it!