Friday, October 17, 2008

Tooth Fairy

I know, I don't believe it either, but Kaylin lost her first tooth!! The tooth fairy left her a note that said "You've been visited by the tooth fairy...Thank you for your tooth!" (isn't that the cutest fairy silouette?)When it was loose, another tooth was already coming in behind it, so she doens't have the typical hole in her mouth...if you can see in the pic, the new tooth growing in is just a little farther back than the rest...This is her showing off her money. She's been learning about coins at school and asked if the tooth fairy could give her a quarter because it was the most. We sound totally cheap, but we were like,"Sure you can have a quarter!" (this is the best pic showing the tooth...) Because I was taking pictures she asked if she could take one by her pumpkin. Every day after school she reminds me that we have to carve them before Halloween...
Ethan wanted to join in too. I'm not so lucky to have him sleep in. Nope, most days he's up before Kaylin and I! (and I wake up at 6:45...)


9 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Kaylin is the most beautiful girl in the world! Her little outfit is to die for. Um, do you think she'd wanna be my daughter for a little while so I could play dress up too?

The Cluff Family said...

What a pretty smile! Keep giving quarters as long as you can, bc when they become wise, they want more. Oh and by the way, when they are about 10 and they say, I hope the "TOOTH FAIRY" can leave me $20, I want this shirt.....They don't believe anymore.It's a cover-up.

Meagan said...

Wow! Kaylin looks SOOO much like you in the coin picture! What a cutie. I cant believe she's already old enough to lose a tooth! I miss you guys!!

Angie said...

wow! her first tooth!!! whoa. YOU are old! : ) cute pictures. love the pumpkins too. there's so many! lily is very interested in pumpkins right now...so she loves your pictures too!

The Gardner Family said...

I love the tooth pocket for the tooth fairy that is a great idea! I can't believe she already lost her first tooth.

melanie said...

holy cow!!! she lost a tooth?? are our kids that old already?? i thought they lost teeth like at 8 or something.

Janine Padilla said...

Oh my gosh. She did not just loose her first tooth? I can't believe it!!! When did she get that old? Wow, that means Maddy's not too far behind her. I love seeing pics of all of them. They are adorable!

Tami said...

Yea. How fun for Kaylin and nice job giving her a quarter! Just wait until she starts comparing tooth fairy earnings with her friends at school. It stinks! She is such a cutie!

Britt Butler said...

I don't know what more to add to the above comments! Just that, wow, crazy! And she doesn't even have to deal with a hole! Good deal!