Friday, October 03, 2008

So Handsome

Ethan woke up this morning wanting to be handsome....so I get him dressed in his awesome Superman shirt and he says, "No, Mom! I want to be handsome!" I say, "You are bubby!" He replies, "No, I want a button shirt!" Okay....so I get him a polo. We go downstairs to get shoes on he says, "I want to wear my church shoes, 'cause those are sooo handsome!" Okay...."Hey Mom! You didn't spike up my hair! I want my hair all spikey so I look handsome!" All this for meeting his friend Savannah at MCDonald's Play Place.... Then he lined up all his favorites trucks etc and wanted me to take a picture, so here ya go.

4 comments:

Britt Butler said...

He is so funny! He sure did look handsome(: And apparently Savannah thought she looked pretty cute for him too!

Angie said...

what a handsome boy. :) funny how they figure out what is "handsome" and what is not...

Tami said...

I would kill for my boys to ask for a button down shirt! What a cutie! He is so handsome!

Meagan said...

What a character! Anyone know anyone else who's strong-willed?