Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Healthy little babes

So we finally made it in for her 4 month shots--even though she's 5 months plus! Oh well at least we made it. I took pics of Mika after cuz she was just so stinkin happy! (after a long nap...) So her statistics: She weighs 13.5 lbs, and is 25 inches. Her head is 25% tile.
She had 3 shots in her leg and then one vaccine in her mouth. She was blowing spit bubbles, talking and smiling up until that first shot. She furrowed her little brow and did her mad little talking thing she does to scold Ethan. Then the 2nd and 3rd shots she screamed and her face was bright red. After the nurse left and she calmed down, Ethan said, "Mom, that scared me. I didn't like that." He loves that little babes so much! He can't wait to play with her every time she's awake...

Here are some pics I was taking of her--just for fun.

I love how she grabs everything-- faces, her feet, hair...



I wish I could post a million more, they all turned out really beautiful...but this'll do for the blog.

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute!

Brooke Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Vander Veurs said...

how prescious she is sooo cute!! i would totally love to see more i love looking at them!

Britt Butler said...

Beautiful pics Brit!!