Tuesday, September 09, 2008

AJ

My wonderful sister Angie just celebrated her birthday! We met up at our madre's house to party! :)Travis and I went out to dinner with Angie and Andrew at an Italian resturant called Alfredos. (I swear it's run by the mafia.) It's soooo good! Yes, I'm the queen on plain, so I had Fettucini Alfredo--I know, our waitor couldn't believe I didn't like seafood and kept teasing me...but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal! The two Hayes' had seafood (supposedly really yummy) and it took all the maturity I had NOT to barf when I smelled the discusting "seafood smell" every time I leaned over to take a bite! But of course they both loved their meal and even Travis was picking at it. What's the big fuss about scallops? Is that what they are even called? Who know, they all smell the same...
I like this picture best with out the flash, cuz it just goes to show how incredibly dark it is in there. No windows, lighted only by candlelight.
We had a little birthday bash before we went to the resturant. Yummy cupcakes! (with blowing helpers!--they decorated them too)
Happy Birthday AJ! So glad we could spend it with you!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Aww. I rate my very own blog entry! :) Thanks for indulging me at my favorite place...even suffering through seafood smells! We had a great time! Glad I could celebrate my bday with you.

Tami said...

I am jealous. I wish that I could have come! Sounds like you guys had fun. Nice job enduring the seafood!