Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mika Moo

Ethan just can't get enough of his "Aidrianny". No she's not really in terror, just her classic worried look she's had out for Ethan since Day 1.
Little Missy is now 4 months old! She is darling, babbles, coos, laughs, giggles, blows bubbles and jams her fists in her mouth constantly.
Still loves her tummy time, but finds it difficult when Ethan's always in her face (see the red shirt tothe right-yeah that's him!) But I caught a pic with out him slamming her down, thought it was too cute not to post. I think she looks like the Who girl in the Grinch. Love that "deer in the headlight" look, all my kids have it as babes. Love it. Today was actually a little chilly. We went to the park so I decked her out in a warm jumpsuit. So cute.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! I love those eyes and the look on her face when Ethan is loving her. What cute kids! You always update so much at once, very fun new posts.

Angie said...

cute pics! i love the one of her and ethan. classic! they'll love that when they get older! :)

Meagan said...

I'm so glad that Ethan has someone to "play" with when Kaylin is gone. That kid sure has a big heart. Aidrian just gets cuter and cuter all the time.

Britt Butler said...

Such a cute little face!! Love that little one(: