Friday, September 26, 2008

Houses I love

Don't know if you knew but we are house hunting!! I've seen about 20 homes now with our realtor and have narrowed it down to 3...We are hoping to make offers on these this weekend, but if it doesn't work out we'll just keep on lookin! Wanted to share just for fun....nothing's for sure yet...

This one is my ultimate favorite. Nothing bad about the entire house, only negative is that it's on a busy street in Summergrove. BUT it does have a fenced back yard...and a million parks around the neighborhood to ride bikes at. Gorgeous inside! I love it!!! This is my 2nd fav. The only bummer is we'd have to replace the carpet and pain the huge enormous walls from a dreary gray...but other than that, I love the location the best!
This is my 3rd. Not a fabulous neighborhood, but has 3 stories and a fabulous middle deck with a great backyard! Great hardwood floors on the main--move in ready.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Britt! Those are all SUPER cute!!! I can't wait to find out which one you choose! :)

Brooke Bennett said...

All 3 look so cute! I'm excited to hear which one you guys choose!

melanie said...

ooooohhh!! i love them all!

The Vander Veurs said...

yea i like the first and the third way more then the 2nod how fun!!! and yea those pictures above are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Meagan said...

How exciting! Looks like you have some great options. Good luck!

Britt Butler said...

so, I haven't been blogging in a few weeks so I looked at your entire page and all your posts were new to me! oops! anyway, love all the houses, my main concern...that you're still close to me(: Let me know what happens!