Monday, September 01, 2008

Lake Wedowee

Gotta show off Travis wakeboarding. I got some good pictures of Travis' family! If you want to see more, go to this Picasa Web Album...
http://picasaweb.google.com/clarkebt1215/LakeWedowee08?authkey=6nvJRb7I5-A
Anyway, the weather was great. The kids had a wonderful time, slept all through the night--all 5 of us in 1 tent! Aidrian loved being outside all the time. Vicki (Travis' mom) was super grandma and tended Aidrian while I was on the boat taking pics! Thanks for a great trip Clarkes!
Yes, we "lost a sock"...
Cutie Kaylin on the boat. She actually spent most of the time swimming in the shallow water at the island with Laurel and Ethan. She also loved finding green pine straw and found fresh water sea shells.
Here's a pic of the grandparents enjoying Aidrian in the hammock swings. I took this pic from the boat.
Travis dragging behind the boat.


3 comments:

Tami said...

That looks like soooo much fun! I love it that we have been there. I can picture exactly where you were and how much fun you were having. I can't wait to see Ethan up there on a wake board!

Angie said...

Looks like the kids are really enjoying themselves...(Travis is included in "kids") :) Fun fun!

Meagan said...

Looks like you had a blast! Where are the pictures of you in the water?