Tuesday, September 09, 2008

All the places to snooooze...

Are you tired of waking up at 6:45 AM and have have energy to send an average person into cardiac arrest? Then I have some ideas for you! All you need is two foam chairs, put them together--wala, a perfect bed.... Too tired to stand, with no way to relax your feet? Use this handy ottoman...great for the back!
Is your bed not comfy or big enough? Just roll over and find a cozy spot on the floor next to it! (Bring your own blanket)
I showed Ethan these pics and he said, "Oh, why did I sleep there? That's silly mommy."

9 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen he just goes till he passes out i love it!

Meagan said...

Priceless! I love his comment about it later. What a cute kid!

Britt Butler said...

SO cute and funny! I love love your infomercial type commentary, it was great(:

melanie said...

hahahaha!! i wish mya was randomly fall asleep during the day. she's crazy!!!!

Whitings said...

How fun to remember moments likes these! He is adorable. I am a slacker and can't keep up with all of your posts. They are so fun to read and the pictures, well are just so dang cute. I wish you were closer so I could get great pic of my girls.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Very funny! I wish I could do that...you know those early hours with a newborn...

The Grantham Family said...

WOW! That was a good laugh...thanks for that post! I so wish my kids would do that, just crash wherever, BUT nope...the spoiled things MUST be in beds, their beds, or mine! So cute! He seems like a funny little man.

Brooke Bennett said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in funny places! Super cute pictures!

Cheryl Smith said...

I wish I had that talent!!!! LOL! How cute is he?