Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Milestones and Pictures

Okay, so I'm letting the burn air dry now since there is no more puss. It's looking great and healing so nicely! I was getting her PJ's on, left the room for a sec and next thing I know, she's rolled over!
3 months Photo Session--
So my mom asked for a recent pic of Aidrian...I thought, I just did her photos!! Oh--3 months ago...I guess I'm quite the slacker for being a photographer! I got some great ones of her cute little face, so I thought I'd post my favorites! This one is definately #1~


I love this one because it's her classic worried face.
Now a days she always has one of her fists in her mouth...
And the yawn...too cute.



7 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Healing nicely!

She is so sweet. Your babies are just so edible! Yum!

I wish you lived closer so I could have you take some great pics of my boys. How do you get your kids to hold still!?!?

XOXO

Meagan said...

They don't get much cuter than that little one!

Angie said...

Her foot looks great! And her little smile is to die for! :)

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute i love the outfit she is getting so cute!

Tami said...

I LOVE those pictures. What a cutie! That is great that she is rolling over already. Nice job Aidrian! I am glad that her foot is healing so well!

Rebekah said...

Awww! So sad...but I bet it hurt you alot more than it hurt her. Kids always bounce back so fast and forget about things. She is so sweet and adorable, I can only hope to have a little girl someday here before long.

melanie said...

OMG!! she is sooooo freakin cute!