Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to my world

So yeah, the house is quiet-which is so nice because I have a screaming headache, Aidrian is cuter than ever, rolling around, talking...so I'm like, Oooh let's get the camera! As soon as I hit record--all heck breaks loose.

If you already have a headache, I advise you to turn your volume off. This video is funny to me now, only because I don't currently have a headache and I wanted to show a glimpse of what Sunday afternoons are like in the Clarke house. Ethan has no pants and wants to wrestle, Kaylin is growling at her dad, trying to be scarier than him, and Aidrian is trying to enjoy time with mom! ;)

Have fun!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Aidrian is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is doing great with her tummy time! What a cutie. I feel your pain with the noise in the background. I am going to be a mother of 5 and I still prefer things quiet. How does that work? I guess we have to just enjoy the quiet moments when they come. Cute video!