Friday, September 26, 2008

The most beautiful thing....

So I think I have the worst day I've had in a long time...it's like the universe was against me. Everything that could go wrong did--no, nothing major, but all those little things piled high and toppled over. I'm at my wits end and my cute sweet baby starts cooing and giggling...the kids swarm her immediately...I get my camera and capture (in my opinion) the most beautiful thing...


It's taken me 3 hrs to post this--and no my day hasn't gotten any better, but I'm sure glad I took these pictures to remind me how much I love these little kids--and that they truly are worth it.

3 comments:

melanie said...

wish i was there to cheer up your day!!!

Kenda said...

So sweet Brit! When are we getting together?

Britt Butler said...

ah the sweet moments in life...too bad they sometimes come and go so quickly!