Monday, September 01, 2008

Emmy's Fam

After the Family Reunion my sister Emily and her family stayed in Georgia for another week. On Wednesday they came down and I took their family pictures at Starr's Mill. I thought they turned out really well (even with Amber sick with the flu!) Here's one of my favorites of the family shots, but I absolutely love the individual shots of each kid! Uncle Dave always has a way with my babies! They love him! Here's Aidrian "talking" to Dave.
The boys: Ethan, Jake and Tyler. They had so much fun together!
Me and my sister Emily. She is so wonderful! The best hairstylest ever--too bad you can't see my new hair cut in this pic. She is so kind, generous and fun. Thanks for coming down and visiting!
Allie was so cute with the kids. Kaylin and Ethan both adored her. She'd play with Kaylin and laugh with Ethan. They hated to see their cousins go!! (and still talk about them!)

3 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

how fun!! im gonna have her cut my hair now that she is back i need it realyl bad!! you look so pretty and tan!

Tami said...

Glad that you guys had fun!

Britt Butler said...

I'm so glad I got to meet Emily, even if it was for a short time! She was really sweet(: