Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prison Break

What!? Why didn't anyone tell me how fabulous this show is?? My dad bought season one and while he was in California on a business trip we borrowed it! Oh my gosh! It is soooo good! We are addicted! One night we stayed up till 2 am saying, "okay, just ONE more, then we'll go to sleep..." And Friday (after a week of teaching Ethan's joyschool class, needing a break and some R&R) I watched 4 1/2 episodes without Travis! (Couldn't resist the temptation!) My conscience had to come clean so I confessed, although my initial plan was to just watch them over with him pretending I hadn't sneakily watched them with out him! Now we have 2nd season coming to us via Netflix, although my dad just called and said he bought Season 2 at Costco! (they are hooked too, watched 4 episodes last night!--oh ye that mock!) So if you need something to watch--I highly recommend it!

DISCLAIMER:
You may have dreams that your husband is in jail and you do something bad to land in the same prison (although- a nice prison with couches and a "lounge feel") to have him be let out on parole and you have to flirt with fat slimey guards to let you escape!

4 comments:

The Cluff Family said...

Listen, I don't need another thing keeping me up all night and the husband in jail thing is a nightmare for me. Enjoy it for me!!

Whitings said...

Oh, the joy of prison break. It is so my favorite thing to watch right now. It will just keep getting better!

Tami said...

I loved the first few seasons of this show, but last season when he was in jail in Mexico it started getting too creepy for me so I stopped watching. Let me know what you think when you get current with the episodes. Maybe I should have you update me and start watching again.

Laurie said...

Kevin and I loved the first season, Liked the second but we both say "come on get some new material!"
the third season has been a little better. My favorite part is Micheal's constant scowl and gruff voice. I would like to see him in a different role to see if that is just how he talks.
brittany, I think you are watching this show the right way. It is so hard to have to wait a whole week to see what is happening.