Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Joy School-- such a joy...

Today was the first dayof Ethan's preschool. We do a mommy teach kind of thing called Joy School. There are 7 other kids in the class and each week we rotate houses. It was a little confusing to Ethan though. This week Andrea is teaching, his buddy Ethan's mom. So he's thinking he's just playing at his house today because "where's the school bus?" "why aren't you packing my lunch?" "where is my school?" So yeah...it was interesting trying to persuade him it really was school! We tried a picture outside, but he immediately covers his eyes when he sees the sun. I wouldn't let him put on his sunglasses for the picture, so we went inside instead. He HAD to pick the spot--right by the decorated fridge! har har. And this was his cheesy grin. Hey, I'll take what I can get!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That face is priceless!! :)

Andrea Bake said...

That is the same smile I got today when I took pictures at Play School!

Meagan said...

Is he going to the bathroom? I sure love that kid!!!